The end of 2017 impends, and we would do well to be done with it. To mark the occasion, John and El’Ahrai are here to share their choices for the Top 5 Worst Movies of 2017! Take that, “The Lego Ninjago Movie”! Plus! Reviews of “Call Me By Your Name” and “Leatherface”! Health! The “open sesame” […]
Where we’re going we don’t need roads… but we do need good movie reviews!
Our Latest Episodes
What's A Neon Movie Bunker?
A Neon Movie Bunker is the shining palace, the glittering sparkling safe space, the citidel of cinema nerds everywhere... The Movie Theater! It's also the name of our podcast. Our Neon Movie Bunker was born in 2006. Upon hearing of the new content delivery system known as "podcasting", John and El'Ahrai launch their first series discussing movies of the day, Top 5 lists on every topic they can think of, and other general buffoonery.
Who The Heck Are These Guys?
Tweets from Stanek
- @FederalistPitch They fight and fight and fight and fuck and fight. Fight! Fight! Fight! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! The impy and Jon Snow Show! 10 hours ago
- Two movies I'm fairly certain won't get actual releases: Polaroid and The New Mutants. 10 hours ago
- And now I watch what is easily my second favorite film featuring @LelandOrser 5 days ago
Tweets from Robinson
- And now for something completely different... #NOTStarWarsCelebration #WouldTotallyGoToAMikeLeighConvention https://t.co/ebpPMKdpX3 4 days ago
- To win a copy of #MaryPoppinsReturns, tell me your favorite Emily Blunt movie. 4 weeks ago
- The best thing I can say about #AlitaBattleAngel is the the credits are over surprisingly quickly. 2 months ago